– Application Form *
– Letter of motivation
– CV (Europass)
– Portfolio [CD, DVD or link]
– Proposal of Learning Agreement
– ID Card / Passport and two photos
Send them by post or by e-mail to the EASD International Office:
– To Apply for the 1st semester (or full academic year): June, 15th
– To Apply for the 2nd semester: December, 15th
– To send email@example.com
Confirmation of admission for study will be issued approximately 4 weeks after the application deadline.
* Download the Application Form to your computer. Open it using Acrobat Reader and fill in. After that, send a copy by e-mail (SEND button) and print the form (PRINT button). The printed form has to be signed by the student and the Erasmus Coordinator, with the institution seal, and sent by fax / post / e-mail to the EASD International Office.
The following higher education degrees offered by our College are already eligible to take part in the Erasmus+ Programme
GRAPHIC DESIGN 240 ECTS – [first cycle] – Leaflet Download
INTERIOR DESIGN 240 ECTS – [first cycle] – Leaflet Download
PRODUCT DESIGN 240 ECTS – [first cycle] – Leaflet Download
ELECTIVE SUBJECTS (GRAPHIC / INTERIOR / PRODUCT)
TRAINING CYCLES GRAPHIC ADVERTISING 120 ECTS – [Short-cycle higher education (SCHE)] *
TRAINING CYCLES PHOTOGRAPHY – [Short-cycle higher education (SCHE)] *
TRAINING CYCLES ILLUSTRATION – [Short-cycle higher education (SCHE)] *
TRAINING CYCLES Project and construction management Decoration – [Short-cycle higher education (SCHE)] *
TRAINING CYCLES Ceramic Tiles – [Short-cycle higher education (SCHE)] *
TRAINING CYCLES artistic ceramic – [Short-cycle higher education (SCHE)] *
* The European Higher Education Area Framework consists of 3 cycles (bachelor, master and doctoral studies). Short-cycles higher education (SCHE) is in Spain within the first cycle (EQF or ISCED Level 5). They are represented by 120 ECTS credits within national contexts, leading to a qualification that is recognised at a lower level than a degree at the end of the first cycle. In Spain students can use most of the credits earned in SCHE to progress to degree courses.
More information can be found at:
Short Cycle Higher Education in Europe Level 5: the Missing Link – Full Report
The EASD Castello does not offer spanish courses for incoming students. Erasmus Department offers a 50% of the fee for the spanish intensive courses offered by the «Universidad Jaime I (UJI)» which is also in the city of Castellón.
Spanish intensive courses (UJI)
The academic calendar will be available approximately in July for each academic year. The winter semester starts the 15th of September and lasts till January, with Christmas holidays of about ten days. The summer semester starts in February and ends in June.
Exchange Students will enrol in a standard full-time study load and are required to complete all relevant assessment in order to obtain ECTS credits. A full course load is comprised of 60 ECTS for a full academic year, or 30 ECTS for one semester (1 ECTS equals 25 hours).
Class attendance is mandatory at EASD Castello.
Description of the institutional grading system:
|PASS||10||Excellent performance, outstanding knowledge and skills (excellent)|
|9||Strong performance, good knowledge and skills (very good)|
|8||Above the average performance, knowledge and skills (good)|
|7||Average performance, knowledge and skills with unessential shortcomings (highly satisfactory)|
|6||Below average performance, knowledge and skills with substantial shortcomings(satisfactory)|
|5||Knowledge and skills meet minimum criteria (sufficient)|
|FAIL||0||Knowledge and skills do not meet minimum criteria / below minimum criteria (insufficient)|